[OpenAFS] New OpenAFS BuildBot Build Slave How-to on wiki.openafs.org

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:43:25 -0800

I put together a brief description of how to set up your own OpenAFS =
BuildBot build slave:

http://wiki.openafs.org/AFSLore/BuildbotSlaveHowto/

We have three platforms represented at the moment and could probably use a =
wider variety of OS/architecture combinations.  If you have a spare =
machine (or some spare cycles on an existing, non-critical machine), I'm =
sure we could use it=21

The current list of platforms can be found here:
http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/builders/

Enjoy=21
-Chaz

Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=3Dif2 for FREE