[OpenAFS] Setting up a new Win 2008r2 AD as krb5 server for OpenAFS

Dan Pritts danno@internet2.edu
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:53:34 -0400

On a related note, if anyone has a document on setting up 2008 AD to =
pass through all authentication requests to MIT krb5 that would be =
extremely welcome here.

There are docs at mircosoft on doing this with win2k or something, and =
i've been told that other sites (umich) do this, but we're not windows =
experts and our efforts up to now have failed.

thanks
danno