[OpenAFS] Re: Losing tokens

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sat, 4 Sep 2010 09:42:52 +0300

On 3 Sep 2010, at 21:56, Derrick Brashear <shadow@dementia.org> wrote:

> run 'groups' before and after?

I'm away at the moment, so I'll be brief. When I investigated this my
observations were that the user still had their original PAG group,
and still had PAG related keyring entries. None of the token
destruction code paths that log were being used. My plan was to
instrument the remaining sites that mark a token for destruction (in
particular the keyring destructor) and try to get it to fail again.

Sadly, we only seem to see this problem on heavily used hosts, and
even then only after they've been running for a while.

Simon.