[OpenAFS] Quick Start Kerberos problem: can acquire tokens, but they don't work

Phillip Moore w.phillip.moore@gmail.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:58:23 -0400

--000feae9aa494cea230491812dfb

If that's the case, then do Heimdal users need to bother with the
openafs-krb5 rpm at all?

I should point out that while I have already promised to *update* the QSG,
it can't be *fixed* without a lot more ongoing work (and I'm sure this is
obvious to everyone else).  I'm merely updating the sections that I have
found to be wrong during my own personal bootstrapping effort.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> wrote:

> Phillip Moore <w.phillip.moore@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > This is good to know.  Does it seem reasonable to document this as an
> > alternative to using asetkey for sites that use Heimdal?
>
> Yes.  People using Heimdal should probably not be using asetkey.
>
> --
> Russ Allbery (rra@stanford.edu)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

--000feae9aa494cea230491812dfb

If that&#39;s the case, then do Heimdal users need to bother with the opena=
 already promised to *update* the QSG, it can&#39;t be *fixed* without a lo=
t more ongoing work (and I&#39;m sure this is obvious to everyone else). =
=A0I&#39;m merely updating the sections that I have found to be wrong durin=
g my own personal bootstrapping effort.</div>
 5:26 PM, Russ Allbery <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:rra@stanford=
quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1=
ex;">
.com">w.phillip.moore@gmail.com</a>&gt; writes:<br>
&gt; This is good to know. =A0Does it seem reasonable to document this as a=
n<br>
&gt; alternative to using asetkey for sites that use Heimdal?<br>

--<br>
Russ Allbery (<a href=3D"mailto:rra@stanford.edu">rra@stanford.edu</a>) =A0=
 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 &lt;<a href=3D"http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/</a>&gt;<br>