[OpenAFS] UAC in Windows 7 prevents importing Kerberos TGT to NIM

Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:07:28 -0400

--------------enigB741838FA4A70B0A3B1085B6

You have two choices.  Disable UAC or stop using an account that is a
member of the Administrators Group for day to day operations.  I would
choose the latter.

Jeffrey Altman

On 4/5/2011 4:51 PM, Jonathan Nilsson wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, joined to an Active Director=
y domain
> which is my Kerberos REALM for my OpenAFS cell. Everything works fine, =
but I
> have recently noticed that when I login with a domain account, Network =
Identity