[OpenAFS] Re: Reporting on some recent benchmark results

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:17:25 -0500

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:41:00 -0500
Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> wrote:

> That is indeed weird, though. It looks like somewhere we're supposed
> to be trimming the trailing slash somewhere (mounting a normal fs with
> a trailing slash on the mount dir causes it to show up without the
> trailing slash in 'mount' output). Not quite sure where, though.

This is just in the /etc/mtab maintained file; the kernel-level stuff
(/proc/mounts et al) is fine. Should be fixed in gerrit 4442, if you
want to try, but since it's rather cosmetic I wouldn't be waiting for it
in another prerelease.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net