[OpenAFS] Recovery Tools

Meisam Mohammadkhani meisam.mohammadkhani@gmail.com
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:54:38 +0430

--00032555505a9dcb8904a1167f80

Hi,

There is ordinary recovery tools in market that is useful when our data
corrupt or loose, but they support ordinary file systems. My question is for
any reason, if our data was corrupted under OpenAFS, is there any recovery
tools for retrieving lost data?! Can we use ordinary recovery tools?!

Regards

--00032555505a9dcb8904a1167f80

br>There is ordinary recovery tools in market that is useful when our data =
corrupt or loose, but they support ordinary file systems. My question is fo=
r any reason, if our data was corrupted under OpenAFS, is there any recover=
y tools for retrieving lost data?! Can we use ordinary recovery tools?!<br>

--00032555505a9dcb8904a1167f80--