[OpenAFS] =?UTF-8?Q?=5BOpenAFS=5D_Re=3A_=5BOpenAFS=5D_Re=3A_=5BOpenAFS=5D_Re=3A_=5B?= =?UTF-8?Q?OpenAFS=5D_AW=3A_Re=3A=0A_=5BOpenAFS=5D_Windows__client_Cygwi?= =?UTF-8?Q?n_and_symlinks_on_afs_volume?=

Axel Müller a.mueller@procitec.de
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:13:30 +0200

> > If the symlink is being listed as a file when it is a directory, it is
> > because the target path of the symlink cannot be evaluated in the
> > current context.  Since the target of the link cannot be accessed, the
> > AFS cache manager has no knowledge of whether it is a directory or a
> > file and must guess.
> I don't understand. Why can the target path of the symlink not be evaluated?
> So do you think this is a bug in Cygwin? But why did it work in your example?
Any new info on this topic? Anything I can do to debug it? I would appreciate any help.

  Axel