[OpenAFS] ETA for 1.4.15?

Dale Pontius pontius@btv.ibm.com
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:44:43 -0400

On 08/11/2011 11:12 AM, Derrick Brashear wrote:
> send a time machine?
>
> a security fix will be included. final testing is happening.
>
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Jeff Blaine<jblaine@kickflop.net>  wrote:
>> Do we have an ETA for 1.4.15 by any chance?  Last
>> I heard it was March/April 2011.  Looking to have
>> an official/bundled fix for the Solaris 10 hang
>> at shutdown thing.
>>
>> Anything I can do to help the cause?

I was under the impression that 1.4.14.1 was it, and that 1.6.0 would be
the next release out, which begs the next question.

Will 1.4.15 support the linux-3.0.x kernel series?  It was actually
linux-2.6.39 that drove me off of 1.4.14.1.

--
Dale Pontius
Senior Engineer

This e-mail and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message from your system without copying it and notify sender of the misdirection by reply e-mail.