[OpenAFS] Problems to move OpenAFS volumes

vitor lima vittorlima@gmail.com
Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:48:08 -0300

--20cf30025888ea4b8904aac7dca8

Hello!

I have the OpenAFS installed and working in the server0.
I installed the OpenAFS in the server1 too.

I want to move the volumes from server0 to server1, so I execute

vos move -id user_x -fromserver server0 -frompartition /vicepb -toserver
server1 -topartition /vicepa

and the volume is moved with successful.

But when the user_x try to log in, the home directory  is not find.

Can somebody help me?

Thank very much!

--
Vitor Lima

--20cf30025888ea4b8904aac7dca8

 installed the OpenAFS in the server1 too.<br><br>I want to move the volume=
s from server0 to server1, so I execute<br><br>vos move -id user_x -fromser=
ver server0 -frompartition /vicepb -toserver server1 -topartition /vicepa<b=
r>
 to log in, the home directory=A0 is not find.<br><br>Can somebody help me?=

--20cf30025888ea4b8904aac7dca8--