[OpenAFS] Re: 64-bit mod_waklog / filedrawers on afs

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:34:59 -0500

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:54:16 -0400
"Colson, Daniel" <dcolson5@uncc.edu> wrote:

> Oops. I apologize. I sent the output from the filedrawers build
> instead of the mod_waklog build. I'll check on mysql-devel though.
> Below is the output from "make" for mod_waklog.
>

> `/usr/sbin/apxs -q CC` -I/usr/include/ -I/usr/include/afs -I/usr/include/httpd -DEAPI -g `/usr/sbin/apxs -q CFLAGS` -c mod_waklog.c -o mod_waklog.o

Did you try using the patches Aaron mentioned earlier in the thread? I'm
not too familiar with mod_waklog, but this looks like a build line
without Aaron's fix_build_scripts.patch.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net