[OpenAFS] Re: Debugging a network performance problem that affects AFS

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:02:57 -0400

Harald Barth wrote:

> ** Data size mismatch in performance collection!** Expecting 1064, got 759
> ** Version mismatch with Cache Manager
> [xstat_cm_LWP] Polling complete for probe round 1.
> [xstat_cm_LWP] Signalling main process at 0x62f180
> [RunTheTest] Returned from LWP_WaitProcess()
>
> Yawn, main thread just woke up.  Cleaning things out...
> #
>
> This is against localhost. So this is not version mismatch but bug.
>
> Any ideas? I have not started searching around like trying on other OSes yet.
>
> Harald.

Hello Harald,

There is a candidate fix for this in gerrit. Can you try it? No need
to reinstall the cache manager, this just fixes xstat_cm_test.

http://gerrit.openafs.org/#change,5237

Thank,
Mike