[OpenAFS] improving cache partition performance

Edgecombe, Jason jwedgeco@uncc.edu
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:22:12 +0000

% fs getcacheparms
AFS using 145647975 of the cache's available 212484585 1K byte blocks.

I'm already using RAID 0, so I'm already striping. I'll have to do some ben=
chmarking with ext2.

Our web servers handle PHP web apps and large movie files.

Jason

Jason Edgecombe | Linux and Solaris Administrator
UNC Charlotte | The William States Lee College of Engineering
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Phone: 704-687-3514
jwedgeco@uncc.edu | http://coe.uncc.edu | =A0Facebook
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person resp=
onsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copyin=
g, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmissio=
n is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, =
please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 704-687-351=
4.=A0 Thank you.