[OpenAFS] 1.7.3 Windows 7 client explorer window delay

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Thu, 08 Dec 2011 14:20:55 -0500

I uninstalled Dropbox and rebooted, did not help. We will pursue your
suggestion below.

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175