[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.7.3/Heimdal 1.5.1 64-bit Auto-login oddity

Billy Beaudoin wrbeaudo@ncsu.edu
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:41:38 -0500

That would match with my experience on previous releases on the 1.5.x
series with KfW on 32-bit Win7.  Always had tickets in the credential
cache on 32-bit, but never on 64-bit.  I'm poking the 32-bit install
of 1.7.3/1.5.1 to add the Kerb4 .dlls back in and fix a couple other
GPO-related issues to make sure that it follows my previous
experiences as well, but haven't finished yet.

Billy Beaudoin
ITECS Systems
NC State University