[OpenAFS] Future of maemo port?

Ted Creedon tcreedon@easystreet.net
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:02:42 -0800

--f46d043c7b0053927704b4b21bed

The Dlink DNS-320 NAS has an 800 MHz ARM + 128M of memory

If it could be ported, that would be ideal

I've requested the GPL build tree from Dlink

I would not be adverse to sponsoring part of a project to provide a
replacement board for same.

tedc

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com>wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Are there any objections to removing the maemo port project from the wiki?
> Should it be replaced by something else? Maemo is dead and I have no clue
> about Meego, its successor. I haven't touched the Maemo port in a couple of
> years, and I have no device to develop or test on.
>
> What mobile platforms does it make sense to (hopefully) spend effort on?
>
> Insights? Comments?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

--f46d043c7b0053927704b4b21bed

The Dlink DNS-320 NAS has an 800 MHz ARM + 128M of memory<br><br>If it coul=
d be ported, that would be ideal<br><br>I&#39;ve requested the GPL build tr=
ee from Dlink<br><br>I would not be adverse to sponsoring part of a project=
 to provide a replacement board for same.<br>
 Jason Edgecombe <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jason@rampaginggee=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padd=
ing-left:1ex">
Hi Everyone,<br>
Are there any objections to removing the maemo port project from the wiki? =
Should it be replaced by something else? Maemo is dead and I have no clue a=
bout Meego, its successor. I haven&#39;t touched the Maemo port in a couple=
 of years, and I have no device to develop or test on.<br>

What mobile platforms does it make sense to (hopefully) spend effort on?<br=

Insights? Comments?<br>
Thanks,<br>
Jason<br>