[OpenAFS] Happy Holidays -- Another year in the life of OpenAFS

chas williams - CONTRACTOR chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:48:51 -0500

i would hazard that content is more important than 'ease of use'.  it
really doesnt matter if you can carry the manual with you if it doesnt
provide any useful help.

there is nothing to prevent the current docbook from being rendered
into "quarto" (i suspect you meant folio since quarto would be hard to
use without cutting and binding). you could just do it by simply
post-processing the .pdf with pdfnup.  if you feel there is something
specific missing, please open a bug.  i know we are currently missing
an index for the manual pages -- it got lost in the conversion.

we also have .epub and .mobi (kindle) versions of the manuals available
(generated from the same docbook/pod that is generating the .pdf
and .html) for those that have moved beyond the whole dead trees thing.