[OpenAFS] No space left on device?

TIARA System Man sysman@tiara.sinica.edu.tw
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:00:09 +0800

the operating system of afs server is scientific linux 5.

the device still has enough inodes free.
[root@nuage vicepa]# df -i
Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/sdb1            2994978624 12878848 2982099776    1% /vicepa

the file system type is xfs.

it looks like that is device problem. not afs problem. however, i
can't move any volume to another afs server. because of the /vicepa is
not able to add new files. but, i can delete files from afs.

thank you for the help!!
best, s