[OpenAFS] OpenAFS krb5 auth problems

Carson Gaspar carson@taltos.org
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:07:27 -0800

ARRGH! Of course all the krb5.conf bits were correct, but I forgot all=20
about krb.conf. Many thanks for preventing me from removing more of my ha=
ir.

Other than "duh, you should have known that", is there anything I could=20
have done to enable debugging sufficient to tell me why it was failing?

(And I look forward to the day all the legacy K4 crud can go away...)