[OpenAFS] Strange error message: rx failed to send packet: rx_sendmsg: Invalid argument

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 03:35:31 -0500

is the host multihomed perchance? in any case it's a EINVAL being
passed back on the socket.

does the command complete? i assume so, and they are spurious errors
from (well, via) the kernel. it's not your fault in any case.

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 3:32 AM, Lars Schimmer <l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at> w=
rote: