[OpenAFS] Strange error message: rx failed to send packet: rx_sendmsg: Invalid argument

Derrick Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:30:09 +0000

Multi homed is fine; I just wondered if the client was. Since the kernel mak=
es the routing decision, if it makes it wrong occasionally strange errors ar=
e generated and make their way up the stack

Derrick

On Feb 28, 2011, at 10:26 AM, Lars Schimmer <l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at> wrote=
:

> On 2011-02-28 10:29, Lars Schimmer wrote:
>> On 2011-02-28 09:35, Derrick Brashear wrote:
>>> is the host multihomed perchance? in any case it's a EINVAL being
>>> passed back on the socket.
>>=20
>> There is no multihomed server involved.
>=20
> Sorry for doubled mail.
> Now I digged deeper and found:
> One Fileserver was multihomed :-(
> Set it up yesterday as a replacement for a old machine and I forgot to set=
up the NetRestrict file (iSCSI network address should be banned).