[OpenAFS] Re: asetkey: failed to set key, code 70354694

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 21:31:16 -0500

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 21:21:29 -0500
Jeff Blaine <jblaine@kickflop.net> wrote:

> afs service key in kadb = 9, doesn't exist in KeyFile
>
> So that explains it, yes.  I deleted kvno 9 from the KeyFile in order
> to make room for 17.
>
> I'm embarassed to say that I'm not sure how to approach rectifying the
> situation now.

I don't remember if what kas tells you is what you want to give to 'bos
addkey'. I don't have a kadb handy to try with, but I would've just
given that a shot.

Otherwise yeah, just change the password to something, and addkey that.
Of course, either way you need to remove one of the other keys to make
room. (Not 17! ;)

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net