[OpenAFS] Write replication / lazy replication

Shane Warner shane.warner@gmail.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:58:37 -0800

--0016364273776a6310049a28848d

Has there been any progress whatsoever on read-write replication and/or lazy
replication? We're currently using a script to look at update times on
read-only volumes vs the writeable and to vos release when necessary and are
hoping for some progress on the above.

--0016364273776a6310049a28848d

Has there been any progress whatsoever on read-write replication and/or laz=
y replication? We're currently using a script to look at update times o=
n read-only volumes vs the writeable and to vos release when necessary and =
are hoping for some progress on the above.<div>

--0016364273776a6310049a28848d--