[OpenAFS] Status of OS X 10.6 64bit kernel support ?

Chris Jones jonesc@hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:41:55 +0000

Hi,

Just thought I would ping this report, to see if anyone else has any
other ideas ?

I need to run the 64bit kernel, as have updated my MacBook Pro to 8GB
ram, and I need to run the 64 bit kernel to properly support this. AFS
is so slow it is effectively unusable in this case. I can live without
AFS but it would be very nice to get it usefully working again.

Would this be an appropriate thing to ask on the devel list ?

cheers Chris