[OpenAFS] Slightly unrelated question

Meie Mees bsd04@hot.ee
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:08:07 +0200

Hi

We are using mainly Linux 2.6.x with HP-UX 11.x and some Windows
boxes thrown into mix. I am considering move away from very old NT4
based domain and NTLM auth to Kerberos5 with OpenAFS as possibility
in the future. What Kerberos implementation you suggest? I made my
feet wet with Heimdal Kerberos on FreeBSD 8.2, but that's only
because I still feel at home in FreeBSD and Heimdal came in base
installation. No Windows AD/KDC planned, but Windows clients
integration with standard KDC and possibly OpenAFS will be important.

thanks,
--=20
Vallo