[OpenAFS] Re: Slightly unrelated question

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:30:11 -0600

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:49:11 -0500
omalleys@msu.edu wrote:

> It was probably pgina, www.pgina.org or based on that project as it
> did have AFS support. It works well with ldap. I didn't test the afs
> module as we had some policies for people who didnt have AFS in place.
> The afs code, iirc was similar to what was in the Samba vfs afs
> module.

The AFS code in pgina is for authenticating to kas; that's what it means
by "AFS authentication".

Of course, I should say (or should have said earlier) that I almost
never deal with Windows systems, so I could easily be wrong here as I
was earlier in the thread. But the above is just what I gathered from
looking at it a little while ago.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net