[OpenAFS] Access AFS through web (Apache?)

Stanisław Kamiński stasheck.fora@gmail.com
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:54:42 +0200

W dniu 2011-07-20 16:21, Dave Botsch pisze:
> Hi.
>
> Take a look at the following:
>
> https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2009-May/031480.html
>
> There are a few incorrect bits in there (things have changed, etc), but
> you will find success if you correlate the procedure in that email,
> what's in the linked PDF, and the instructions on the filedrawers and
> mod_waklog webpages.

Unfortunately links for Adam Megacz's debian packages don't work. I also
can't find any contact info on his webpage (http://megacz.com/), and his
last e-mail address (megacz@hcoop.net) is not working. What's more, I'm
apparently not skilled enough to debianize the build of filedrawers
0.4.3 taken from their repository.

Could someone point me to debian package of filedrawers current version,
or help me in compiling?

/br
Stan