[OpenAFS] Re: Link to afs3-standardization mailing list archives is incorrect/not available

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:49:55 -0500

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:23:26 -0400
Steven Jenkins <steven.jenkins@gmail.com> wrote:

> On further digging,, the page for all of the lists
> (https://lists.openafs.org/mailman/listinfo/) has a URL that appears
> to be valid and correct:

> Could someone please look into that and let me know the correct URL?

If that's what we should be using, this is modifiable in the
openafs-web.git repository (usable in gerrit). However, the archives
there are doing that thing again where several months are not present,
and the most recent month non-mbox links all point to the same message.

I'm notifying gco-maintainers@grand.central.org , which I _think_ may be
the appropriate address to tell...? If someone could clarify that, I'd
appreciate it.

And just btw, while I'd rather have the openafs.org archives working,
there are other public archives (e.g.
<http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.afs.standardization>).

--
Andrew Deason