[OpenAFS] Re: 1.6.0-pre2 ptserver/vlserver dumping core

Ryan C. Underwood nemesis@icequake.net
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:26:27 -0600

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 10:15:56AM -0600, Andrew Deason wrote:

> If you can get this to happen under the pthreaded version of the
> vlserver/ptserver, that may actually be a lot more helpful. I fear that
> the problem will suddenly go away when you do that, though. To get them,
> configure with --enable-pthreaded-ubik. You can make sure by 'ldd'ing
> the vlserver/ptserver and see if it links with libpthread.

As of right now, it appears that your intuition was correct and that the
problem has disappeared with the pthreaded ptserver/vlserver.  Well, at
least that lets me move forward for now.

--
Ryan C. Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>