[OpenAFS] Re: Crazy DAFS problem (with log)

Jeffrey Altman openafs-devel <OpenAFS-devel@openafs.org>
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:22:26 -0400

--------------enig18807DDCED9D95807CC3EA6E

Andrew:

Thanks for taking the time to dive into this.  I agree that at this
point the discussion really needs to be taken to openafs-devel in order
to ensure that the right audience is paying attention.  This e-mail will
hopefully take care of that.

Jeffrey Altman