[OpenAFS] AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop 2011: Registration available and other details

Derrick Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:10:23 -0400

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the opening of registration had been
delayed, but is now open!
Early registration ends April 20. Normal registration ends May 24.
Late registration (after May 24) will be available on-site.

Additionally, on Friday afternoon, there is an opportunity to visit
Lowe's Motor Speedway to experience NASCAR driving.  If we have
10 or more that commit to the racing experience, we will get a 10%
discount.  Options are either do the ride along which will cost
$116.99
for several laps around the track or you can do the driving experience
which will be a 3 hour training class which starts at 2:00 and then
you get to drive around the track for 5 minutes for $331.99.  The ride
along starts at 3:00 on Friday.  Here is the website if you want to
check it out:
www.nascarracingexperience.com.

As before, this year's Workshop will be held at the University of
North Carolina at
Charlotte, June 6-10, 2011.

We look forward to seeing you in Charlotte!
http://workshop.openafs.org/afsbpw11/

Derrick
for the Organizers of the AFS & Kerberos Workshop