[OpenAFS] Integrated Windows Logon

Mon, 09 May 2011 10:25:10 -0400

--------------enig8D564DA74DED48B273E4639A

Now I understand why aklog works for you but afscreds and afslogon do
not.  aklog always tries the service principal afs/<cell>@<USER-REALM>
first regardless of what the VLDB host to domain mapping resolves to.

I would still like to see the output from nslookup for the AFSDB records.=

Jeffrey Altman