[OpenAFS] Automatically Renewing Tokens?

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Wed, 25 May 2011 11:47:14 -0400

My experiences...

on Windows, the afs client tray app will autorenew tokens for you.

on Linux, you can start up krenew (part of the k5start package) when a
user logs in (we do this for ssh logins then kill it on logout). For GUI
linux logins, either krenew again or krb5-auth-dialog (the latest
versions have an aklog plugin).