[OpenAFS] Kindle Editions of OpenAFS documentation

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 30 May 2011 10:48:45 -0700

Lee Eric <openlinuxsource@gmail.com> writes:

> Hey mates, where can download the OpenAFS PDF documents? I just find
> the HTML multi-pages docs at the official website.

This isn't the greatest answer, but I automatically build the PDF files
for the Debian packages, so you can get them from:

    http://packages.debian.org/sid/openafs-doc

You'll need to be able to unpack a Debian package, so you'll need either
dpkg (so that you can run dpkg -x), or you'll need to use ar to extract
the data.tar.gz file and then unpack it.

It would be a good idea to automatically generate them and stick them
somewhere more accessible, but I have absolutely no time to work on that
at the moment personally.