[OpenAFS] Active Directory Kerberos ticket allowing to access OpenAFS cell?

Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:20:35 -0400

--------------enig15A1E5138B4A07948FE775B8

On 11/3/2011 2:58 AM, Stanislaw Kaminski wrote:
> Well, I am using KfW, but since I have no domain yet I wasn't able to
> test if KfW automagically gets Kerberos tickes while user logs on. I
> don't want it to ask for a password second time, after AD logon.

On Vista and later, KFW will not obtain tickets at logon for a realm
other than the one that was used for Windows logon.  It has no mechanism
to pass the acquired tickets into the logon session for use by applicatio=
ns.

KFW will make available the Windows logon tickets via the MSLSA
credential cache interface.

Jeffrey Altman