[OpenAFS] Users lose tokens, rxkad error=19270408

Lewis, Dave LEWIS@NKI.RFMH.ORG
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 14:27:43 -0500

Thanks, Jeffrey!

It was #2 (an old fs server which I hadn't mothballed yet). I stopped fs, and that solved the problem.

That helps a lot.

Dave

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.