[OpenAFS] One cell with multiple Kerberos realms

Owen Le Blanc LeBlanc@man.ac.uk
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:21:47 +0000

--f46d04440136d04e8c04b14aa7fc

I've seen two presentations in which it was mentioned that it is possible
to set up an AFS cell with more than one Kerberos realm.  We are in  a
situation in which this might prove useful, and I was wondering whether
there is any more information about this.  Has anyone any experience with
it?  How is it done?  I haven't found anything about it in the wiki.

     -- Owen

--f46d04440136d04e8c04b14aa7fc

I've seen two presentations in which it was mentioned that it is possib=
le to set up an AFS cell with more than one Kerberos realm.=A0 We are in=A0=
 a situation in which this might prove useful, and I was wondering whether =
there is any more information about this.=A0 Has anyone any experience with=
 it?=A0 How is it done?=A0 I haven't found anything about it in the wik=
i.<br>

--f46d04440136d04e8c04b14aa7fc--