[OpenAFS] Re: Help: OpenAFS/NFS mixed environment login problem

Lee Eric openlinuxsource@gmail.com
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:56:49 +0800

Hey mate,

Actually, I didn't see any error message. Just after the user amy
typed her password at login prompt it seems the system hangs for a
long time then back to login prompt. And during that time, the
Kerberos KDC log shows the client was getting AFS principles. But the
user are using NFS shares.

Thanks,

Eric