[OpenAFS] OpenAFS for Windows IFS Status

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 00:55:22 -0400

--------------enig787BCA8C2BCDD69C97F079CF

The 1.7.1 release for Windows has been posted to the openafs.org web
site.  A formal release announcement will be issued morning EDT.

Jeffrey Altman