[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS and AD trusts

Danko Antolovic dantolov@indiana.edu
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:33:09 -0400

Still can't assign privileges to foreign groups and users with the  "fs
setacl"  command:

[root@afs1c openafs-1.6.0]# fs  listacl  /afs/afs1.bedrock.iu.edu
Access list for /afs/afs1.bedrock.iu.edu is
Normal rights:
  system:administrators rlidwka

[root@afs1c openafs-1.6.0]# fs  setacl -dir  /afs/afs1.bedrock.iu.edu
-acl dantolov@ads.iu.edu  rlidwka
[root@afs1c openafs-1.6.0]# fs  setacl -dir  /afs/afs1.bedrock.iu.edu
-acl system:authuser@ads.iu.edu  rlidwka

[root@afs1c openafs-1.6.0]# fs  listacl  /afs/afs1.bedrock.iu.edu
Access list for /afs/afs1.bedrock.iu.edu is
Normal rights:
  system:administrators rlidwka
  system:authuser rlidwka
  dantolov rlidwka

Is the "@" syntax implemented in the  "fs setacl"  command?  It looks as
if only the first half of the foreign user/group name was considered.
What am I missing?

Danko Antolovic