[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS and AD trusts

Danko Antolovic dantolov@indiana.edu
Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:30:02 -0400

Yes, the identical id's are pathological, although I do not recall
anything particularly screwy about setting up either of those groups.
The one thing that prdb_check turns up, and that looks vaguely wrong, is
the zero header:

[root@afs1c db]# prdb_check -verbose -database prdb.DB0.copy -uheader
Ubik Header
   Magic           = 0x354545