[OpenAFS] Upgrade OpenAFS 1.4.12 to 1.6 fileservers, ok?

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:32:25 -0400

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Lars Schimmer
<l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at> wrote:
> Hello
>
> As one of the admins bedie us told me, there needs something special to b=
> taken care of while updating 1.4.12 Debian OpenAFS fileserver to 1.6, I j=
ust
> want to ask here.

uh. fileserver? can't think of anything. dbservers need to be all at
once, and if you create nested groups in
pts, you can't downgrade easily. but fileservers? fire at will. enjoy.