[OpenAFS] srpm for 1.6.1 not building in mock

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:34:12 -0400

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Simon Wilkinson
<simonxwilkinson@gmail.com> wrote:
> There was a change made to the spec file at the last minute in the 1.6.1
> release process after problems were encountered with the mock builders.
> Unfortunately this change includes an unnecessary kernel-devel dependency.
> Sadly, whilst the problem was pointed out during the review, an unmodified
> patch was pushed.
>
> I can't verify at the moment that this is definitely your problem, but I
> suspect that reverting the kernel-devel portion of the last change to
> src/packaging/openafs.spec.in will fix the issue.

I'm not sure it's that simple, and said so at the time. In any case,
why not just install kernel-devel-2.6.32-220.7.1.el6.x86_64.rpm, which
certainly exists.

--
Derrick