[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.7.8 Windows 7 User Profiles

Gémes Géza geza@kzsdabas.hu
Fri, 06 Apr 2012 21:16:35 +0200

> You might want to change ACLs on Roaming.V2 folder to "system:anyuser
> rl" to see if you're running up against an issue with tokens not being
> obtained early enough.  You probably should enable the integrated
> logon option if you haven't already (maybe you already have).
>
> John

Hi John,

I have enabled integrated logon previously. Changed the acls  for the
whole path to Roaming.V2 to have system:anyuser rl (this is a test
setup), still the same problem :-(

Thanks

Geza