[OpenAFS] Re: Couldn't get CPS for AnyUser, will try again in 30 seconds; code=5376.

Brett Heroux brett.j.heroux@gmail.com
Sat, 07 Apr 2012 21:40:01 -0500

That did it.

1) stop the ptserver
2) back up prdb files
3) remove prdb files
4) pt_util -user -group -members -name -system -prdb ./prdb.DB0
-datafile /tmp/t
5) pt_util -user -group -members -name -system -w -datafile /tmp/t
6) start the ptserver
7) joy

I think the -system was unnecessary, but Thank You So Much Andrew.

Brett Heroux