[OpenAFS] Re: Couldn't get CPS for AnyUser, will try again in 30 seconds; code=5376.

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:59:11 -0500

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:19:07 -0500
Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> wrote:

> So, the prdb.DB0 seems fine (assuming the entries in it are indeed the
> only entries you have); it's just the ubik label version epoch that's
> screwed up. The only time I'm aware of where the label can be like that
> is during a SendFile/GetFile... Brett, do you have a prdb.DB0.TMP file
> lying around in there? Can you see if PtLog or PtLog.old (or any PtLog
> you can find) mentions "Synchronize database"?

The answer to this is "no", apparently. While I'm not sure how Brett's
ptserver exactly got in that situation... I've filed bug 130673 for the
issue that I think is related, if anyone is curious.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net