[OpenAFS] Multiple Kerberos realm support

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 17:05:31 -0400

as long as your cell is the same as your kaserver "realm" (which it is)
you should be able to put *only* UNIV.PITT.EDU in /usr/afs/etc/krb.conf
and have the right thing happen, but only if the username space is the
same between realms.