[OpenAFS] Re: Directories not reachable direct after creation - linux 1.6.1

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Wed, 01 Aug 2012 21:22:12 +0200

On 01.08.2012 17:22, Derrick Brashear wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Jeffrey Altman
> <jaltman@your-file-system.com> wrote:
>> On 8/1/2012 4:08 AM, Lars Schimmer wrote:
>=20
>> afs_CheckCode(UAEEXISTS) translates the error to EEXISTS which is give=
>> to the application.
>>
>> All of that being said.  What we need to figure out is why is the file
>> server reporting VNOSERVICE (Server idle dead error) for an RPC that w=
as
>> clearly processed by the file server.
>=20
> hm. we don't debug log anything useful. do you have the ability to
> drop a patched fileserver on that machine, if i give you
> a source patch?

Hm. It would somehow possible - I just need to see howto build my own
debian server package. Never did so. But could do so.
Will see tomorrow on howto.
To bad only timing - I will be in holidy on 8th august til 15th august.
So I can do before and after, not in between.
(and I do not want to run a debug fileserver if I am not around).

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
--=20
TU Graz, Institut f=FCr ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723