[OpenAFS] Graphical file managers get stuck

jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:12:20 +0200 (EET)

What do you mean by publishing DNS SRV records? The server has a FQDN but
do you mean something else?

Possibly a related issue. Our ISP rearranged IP addresses, and eventhough
it wasn't an issue for the server end, the client is a read-only image.
This time the IP number had to be changed manually, but for future, I
wonder if there is a way to figure it out dynamically based on the domain
name only?

br, jukka