[OpenAFS] Re: cd: user: Connection timed out

Dvorkin, Asya dvorkias@umdnj.edu
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:29:31 -0500

Andrew,

I've recreated the volume:

vos create psrwjmsafs1.umdnj.edu /vicepc user.dvorkias -maxquota 1000000

Volume 536871325 created on partition /vicepc of psrwjmsafs1.umdnj.edu

vos online -server psrwjmsafs1 -partition /vicepc -id user.dvorkias - was s=
uccessful

I see data under /vicepc:
[root@psrwjmsafs1 vicepc]# ls
AFSIDat  Lock  lost+found  V0536871325.vol

I'm still getting connection timed out error message when I try to cd into =
user though.  Any ideas?

Thank you for all your help,
Asya